RadioWaves.us - RevolutionOfLife.com

Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm so happy to be the voice for Big Cat Rescue!

More than any project I've done in the past 6 months, Big Cat Rescue is the one I'm proudest of. Not because of my laid back, almost NPR, story time delivery. Because this organization is the definition of Love for animals. Particularly the Lions, Tigers, Cougars, Servals, Sand Cats... all the Big Cats.

They not only Love what they do. They ARE what they do. I've rarely seen an organization so 100% full throttle with their mission. It is breath taking. A friend of mine visited BCR a few years ago and seems to be in agreement with this statement.

Thank you Big Cat Rescue! Thank you for caring. Thank you for educating. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your mission. I am truly honored!

With Gratitude,

Michael

Big Cat Rescue written and Audio Bios

Donate to Big Cat Rescue

Get Tickets

Big Cat Rescue
12802 Easy Street
Tampa, FL 33625

No comments:

Post a Comment