RadioWaves.us - RevolutionOfLife.com

Thursday, April 25, 2013

A :60 second (150 word) commercial Voiceover is only $37.95 at RadioWaves.us - Share the news with everyone!

Friends, Romans, Countrymen... Share this with all!

A :60 second (150 word) commercial Radio & TV Ready Voiceover is only $37.95 at RadioWaves.us!!! What's so great about this news? Well, the fact is that recording  a 60 second spot can easily go for between $250 and $500 or more. I have the equipment. I have 30 plus years in the industry and 100% feedback from almost 200 clients in the first 100 days of 2013. I know what I'm doing and I LOVE what I do. Plus, I offer 24 hour or less turnaround on most projects, 600 words or less.

So even if you're not in the market for a voiceover or audio narration, please pass this along to your friends and co-workers and ask the, to do the same. This is a deal that those in the market Do Not want to miss out on.

With Gratitude,

Michael
Owner
RadioWaves.us
Listen to More Demos

No comments:

Post a Comment