RadioWaves.us - RevolutionOfLife.com

Friday, September 21, 2012

Life Falling Together

Each day I get email inspirations from Neale Donald Walsch called, "I believe God wants you to know".  These words, along with Mike Dooley's "A note from the Universe" are great ways to motivate your morning. I recommend them both very highly! They are totally free. Below is a sample of each and email links to subscribe.

 I believe God wants you to know

Just when it looks like life is falling apart, it may
be falling together for the first time.

I have learned to trust the process of life, and not so 
much the outcome. Destinations have not nearly as
much value as journeys.

So maybe you should let things fall apart at this
juncture if that's what's happening. Don't hang on so
tenaciously. The nice thing about things falling apart is
that you can pick up only the pieces that you want...

...and you know exactly why I told you this today.

Neale Donald Walsch

To get daily inspirations in your email daily, click the link below


A note from the Universe

Until everyone believes in their own ability to say exactly the right thing, at exactly the right time, to exactly the right person, then allow me:

Michael, everyone wants to be your friend. Everyone.

You're just cool.

    The Universe

Michael, and those who are your friends... are tickled pink. 


No comments:

Post a Comment