RadioWaves.us - RevolutionOfLife.com

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Forward Motion!

Forward Motion!

I've been doing my current Spiritual Dance for about 7 years now.
I've Grown. I've Moaned. I've Faltered. I've Fallen. I've been Me.
The people who know me best can see that I've changed.
Those same people know that I have stayed the same.
They are an audience to my emotions. My anger.
My frustration. My immaturity. My inner war.
They know that I am not Mr Sugar & Spice.
No. Not all of the time. Not much of it.
But I am a better version of me.
Better than I was yesterday.
Because I keep moving.
The key is motion.
Forward motion.
Fall 100 times.
Get up 101.
- Michael

With Gratitude,

Michael
Owner
FantasticVoiceOvers.com
Over 20 Artists Availble
804.60.VOICE
24/7 VoiceMail

No comments:

Post a Comment