RadioWaves.us - RevolutionOfLife.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Professional Radio Commercials, Audio Narration, VoiceMail Greetings, Prompts... from only $10

Hello Everyone,

I'm Michael and I've been involved in voiceover and on air production for over 30 years. My work is heard in Top Market Radio and TV worldwide. My offices and studio are in the Blueridge Mountains of Virginia. I create Professional, High Quality, Radio Ready Commercials, Audio Narration, VoiceMail Greetings, Prompts, Reads, Scripts for Video and practically any other voiceover work you might need. Check out my site. My voice and feedback speak for themselves. So let's have some fun putting together your next radio spot or audio venture.

I'm able to Professionally Record and deliver your radio ready, voice project, in 24 business hours or less! You'll need to Provide the Finished Script. (Note: Script writing is available but takes an additional 3 business days for up to 150 words, :60 second spots)

You can choose your options and order directly from my site http://www.radiowaves.us - just click the pro voiceovers tab and select from the drop down menus. Feel free to email with any questions or special requests.

Need to double or triple your time or have a longer script? No problem.

You'll find plenty of different samples of my work here http://www.radiowaves.us/voiceovers.html
You can also check out my profile on Voices.com @ https://www.voices.com/people/radiowaves for more background information.

Your commercial file will be delivered via email as a High Quality .mp3 file in 24 business hours. If more time or extras are ordered, please allow up to 3 business days for delivery.

This is what I do all day long so I can handle multiple gigs! I LOVE CREATING THESE PROJECTS!!!
If you'd like me to write your script for you (you'll need to provide a clear outline) or would like one of my original music beds, I can do that too!

If you absolutely need a spot on Weekends,(remember, I'm in the USA) contact me first and I'll do my best to work with you.
Thank you so much for checking out my work. I can't wait to create an awesome voice project just for you!

Place Orders 24 hours a day, email and call me directly from my site http://www.radiowaves.us

This offer may end at any time.

With Gratitude,
- Michael



No comments:

Post a Comment