RadioWaves.us - RevolutionOfLife.com

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Accomplishment Rocks! LIFE ROCKS!!!

I Love feeling the sense of accomplishment that comes with a job well done and seeing the amazing feedback is such an honor. This one sums up the incredible response I've been receiving in the past few weeks. "Michael wow,wow,wow. I have to agree with the others, that was the best voice over I have purchased, your voice fits my purpose exactly. Thank you so much... I will be back. I just hope you will be able to fit me in again. " 

This morning I was so happy to be able to voice for DeWalt Power Tools. DeWalt is the leader in contractor power tools including cordless drills, woodworking tools and professional power tools.

LIFE ROCKS!!!

Thank you all for supporting me!!!!!!!

Michael
http://www.radiowaves.us

No comments:

Post a Comment