RadioWaves.us - RevolutionOfLife.com

Friday, January 18, 2013

Manifesting Voice Over Gigs! (not my usual post) :-)

4 gigs ordered from me today. need to manifest about 20 a day to really make the bills happy. I know I'll get it. Clients really enjoy their finished projects. That's a total bonus! Gonna spend the next few days redesigning http://www.RadioWaves.us/ Love doing that too. So if you or Anyone you know might need some voice work of any kind, I hope you'll send them my way. You just can't beat $5.00 for a :60 second voiceover(commercial, promo, station ID, voicemail, audio narration...) designed by a pro boss jock!
 Just email me from the website for details.
 - Thanks Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. We provide the best online tech support (live technical support). We're here to answer your questions and help you use all your devices. We provide all kind of online tech services like Desktop or Laptop support, Printer support, online live technical support, Antivirus programs, popup blocker etc.

    ReplyDelete